Shirley Anggraini - Sunsilk Queen Bee Finalists

Name : Shirley Anggraini
Gender : Female
City : Jakarta
Profession : Model
Language Proficiency : Both Indonesia and English
Weight : 43kg
Height : 162cm
Race : Mix of chinese and indonesian
Skin : Tanned

About Me:

Well i just a simple girl,even if i'm a moody.i do interested in modelling, firstly i started with a film,and the genre is horror,then the second is just the same,then my first director asked me for a portofolio photoshoot then i said yes.
Then when everyone saw my pics, i've got a little bit experiences in this part,then i fallen in love with it!so,it's not my obssesion just my side hobbies..so everything could be happen right? i choose this way to a seriousness part in my life.

Shirley Anggraini Facebook
Shirley Anggraini Pictures Gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP